Pages

Monday 1 September 2014

What Animal is Me?

If you could be any animal what would you pick? Maybe a cuddly puppy or an enormous crocodile? Would you like to soar the sky's like an eagle or travel the dark depths of the ocean like a whale?

For me its all about cruising!!! I would like to be a Galapagos Tortoise. Not do much, other than swimming the warm oceans and sunbathing on golden sand. Maybe a bite to eat every now and then and lots of sleep.



So who would you like to be and why?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mr V I like your story about if you wanted to be a animal what would it be its a very great story but why did you do it, your work is perfect if I was any animal I would be a baby bear because they'er cute and they get loots of sleep and thats why I want to be a bear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Keanu, Yes a baby bear is cool and so cute. My favourite is the Polar Bear. They look soft and extra cuddly. What is your favourite type of bear?

      Delete
  2. Hey mr Vickerstaff and yes I think bears are cute and cool

    ReplyDelete